Friday 13 May 2011

His Heartbeat, My Music

Happy Saturday for everyone! Im posting my yesterday thought here because i had problem posting them yesterday in order of the blogger trouble in maintenance. So, before you read the today message, its good to read this one! Here is is, enjoy your day and be happy! you are so deserve to be happy...

Setelah Saul disingkirkan, Allah mengangkat Daud menjadi raja mereka. Tentang Daud Allah telah menyatakan: Aku telah mendapat Daud bin isai, seorang yang berkenan di hati-Ku dan yang melakukan segala kehendak-Ku. Kis 13:32


Kata “seorang yang berkenan di hati-Ku” kurang tepat kalo di terjemahan ini. In the origin language, it translated “a man after my own heart” (seseorang yang dekat di hati-Ku, seseorang yang telah memegang hati-Ku, seseorang yang ada di detak jantung-Ku, bahkan seseorang yang selalu membuat jantung-Ku berdetak kencang; Seseorang yang tahu kesusahan-Ku, tahu apa yang menjadi kesukaan Tuhan, dan tahu apa maunya Tuhan)




I got this revelation when I was at the gym yesterday morning – After morning prayer, I went up to the gym to worked out my body. I was joining class and then in the middle of class – I paused to drink my water. And it happened that time. Waktu saya diam dan coba ngatur nafas (you have know idea, I was heavy sweating, the adrenalin was so high, and the room was so hot) sambil minum, gak sengaja saya denger detak jantung saya sendiri – begitu cepet, begitu tegang, begitu DAG DIG DUG DER .. *lol dan tau gak, segera ikut lagi semua movement yang ditunjukkin instructur di depan.


DETAK JANTUNG SAYA YANG CEPAT membuat saya gak bisa diem, apalagi duduk tenang, karena tanpa sadar itu menuntut saya untuk bergerak mengikuti irama musik. Dan terus, sambil terus gerak, saya mulai coba buat sinkron, si DETAK JANTUNG, si MUSIK, dan juga si GERAKAN.


Im trying to synchronize My Heart Beat, The Music, with The Movement.

God taught me yesterday to listened His heartbeat in the crowds, in the valley, through the wind, through people, through every situation – Feel My Heart Beat says the Lord and move with your music …


Today, detak jantung siapa yang kita denger?

How bout to just close your eyes where ever you are now, and feel your heart beat – and lets be just like John who laid his head on God’s chest to listened to the most important heartbeat: God’s Heart Beat. Lets make GOD’S HEAT BEAT – YOUR MUSIC – and flow with the music. Jump into the music and move.


So, are you ready for today? Please have a great one, and an impacting one. The world, and even better: THE HEAVEN watches your life as if they don’t have anybody else but you. xoxo

No comments: