Saturday 21 May 2011

The Overflowing HOPE

Hello again, this morning i had a morning prayer with the leaders and i was so filled with God's burden and i couldn't stop my tears since like i don't know; its like the stock of my tears are never empty, its always there these few days. Actually today i didn't plan to write a notes, because i don't have any idea what to write... until the noon came hand in hand with the Whispering in my ear saying one word "H O P E" and since then, it was like floating on my ear, on my tears, and penetrated into my heart the whole day.

Its been a long time since i know this word and barely not experiencing the word of "H O P E". Embracing this word today is like chewing a sweet soft cake and it kinda feel 'oke' until i accidentally found the word in the bible,


Semoga Alla
h, sumber pengharapan, memenuhi kamu dengan segala sukacita dan damai sejahtera dalam iman kamu, supaya oleh kekuatan Roh Kudus kamu berlimpah-limpah dalam pengharapan.
Roma 15:13 (ITB)

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rome 15:13 (NIV)

What a life changing moment for me personally! This "HOPE" is surely what the world needs nowadays, this is so like a water in the dessert. Hope is a vital thing in life, its even CRITICAL - because living without hope is hopeless, we're going to loose everything, we're going even to loose ourselves. HOPE IS WHAT I NEED, HOPE IS WHAT WE NEED!

What ever you are facing now, dont give up yet! When things around you were not supporting you and you feel like all alone; you feel like failing again and again, you feel like decreasing and not feeling excited, and you have the silent yearning for something better in your life : HOPE

This thing that makes me carry on This thing that makes me moving on This thing that makes me keep doing what im doing now This thing that makes me keep holding on is THE OVERFLOWING HOPE- me

Our source of HOPE is God and God alone. Its only in Him, our hope is not gonna be forever a hope. Its only Him, our hope is becoming reality and even more. Every human has a HOPE, even its a small, its still a hope. But in a life survival, we don't just need hope, we need THE OVERFLOWING HOPE that can only be found in God and can only be given by God. That's why, fix your hope on God today. Don't give up yet! (*talking to myself*)

Dan pengharapan tidak mengecewakan, karena kasih Allah telah dicurahkan
di dalam hati kita oleh Roh Kudus yang telah dikaruniakan kepada kita. Roma 5:5 (ITB)


And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out
into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Rome 5:5 (NIV)

I say WOW to myself and right now im just pointing up to heaven with tears and say "You're amazing God, yes You are, definitely!" -So don't give up people - there is a hope if you hope on God. Let me know if you need help on this topic.. Let the overflowing hope become your clothing and accessories today. Happy Saturday peeps and see you in church tomorrow! xoxo

2 comments:

John Raymond said...

setuju ci.. selalu ada harapan selama TUHAN masih ada.. touching oge euy.. ada harapan utk tiap kelemahan kita.amen.

Essly The said...

Yep John ... Never loose hope! Lets keep pressing on